Friday 31 May 2013

Haul 2 - Essie Nail Polish

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Yesterday I went on bit of a shopping spree, as Essie has been discontinued in the store I shop at. It wasn't intentional BUT the Essie that they did have in stock were all on clearance for half the price. I couldn't help but pick up a heap for the price! I love Essie nail polish and I really need to find an alternative way to get my Essie fix. If anyone has any suggestions as to where to buy them in Australia, let me know below!


These Essie nail polishes were a great find! I do however have Rose Bowl (I picked this up by mistake). Rose Bowl is a similar colour to the Revlon Jelly nail polish. I thing from memory one is slightly darker than the other in the exact colour.

Anyway, I can't wait to try these out and let you know, but for now I will be in hiatus for the next few weeks due to my university study commitments.

I hope these reviews and posts can be helpful! If you have any suggestions about how to use these polishes, I would love to hear from you!


Until next time,


Harublossom88



DISCLAIMER: Please note that all items have been purchased by me (unless otherwise stated). Opinions provided in these blog entries are my own and are by no means affiliated with or against the manufacturers provided. Anything not purchased by myself will also be my true and honest opinion. Please speak to the manufacturer if you have other queries about their products and services.

No comments:

Post a Comment