Monday 6 May 2013

Laneige - Balancing Emulsion Light Review

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

The Laneige Balancing Emulsion Light is a moisturise locking cream that is used once you have used the toner (Laneige's Power Essential Skin Refiner Light). This is a one of three  Basic skincare lines. This particular basic skincare line is the Light version. I will start trailing the moisture basic line once I have finally finished all the light range off.

See my previous review on the Power Essential Skin Refiner Light here!

**Apologies in advance for the pictures. I haven't had time to take proper pictures other than the camera shots I took with my phone...




What I love about this product:
  • Super lightweight (it doesn't feel like you haven't used anything at all!)
  • Small amounts go a LONG way (one pump is all you need)
  • Pump dispenser
  • Packaging is simple and beautiful
  • Quantity is quality. No matter how much I use this, it provides consistent results!
  • This too has been used for about a year (twice daily).
What I dislike about this product:
  • Packaging - It seems to be the norm for this range. I love the appearance but I simply do not trust the structure of the packaging to take it overseas. This particular product, however did not leak or fall apart when I did travel (but it was also sealed tightly in a plastic bag with tape around it).

My recommendations:

This product is great for everyday use if you have combination skin. However, if you have dry skin, this will not provide enough moisture to your skin. When I have dry skin, I tend to use a heavier formula or other products from the Laneige skincare lines. 

This formula is thinner than most moisturisers I am familiar with. I tend to use this in my cleanse >> tone >> moisture (cream) >> moisture (gel) routine. I do love this product, but I feel it needs just a little more moisture. In saying this, I definitely love using this product before primer and foundation due to how lightweight it is. I tend to skip the moisture (gel) routine if I use make-up that day.

Would I repurchase this? Yes. I love how lightweight it is, but I would repurchase a gel or heavier moisturiser to go hand in hand or to alternate between the products. I will be repurchasing this once I have finished trailing the Laneige Basic Moisture skincare range.

If you are interested in getting this, the Sasa link for this particular product can be found below (to purchase this) and the link to the companies webpage (which doesn't sell products). 



Until next time,

Harublossom88






DISCLAIMER: Please note that all items have been purchased by me (unless otherwise stated). Opinions provided in these blog entries are my own and are by no means affiliated with or against the manufacturers provided. Anything not purchased by myself will also be my true and honest opinion. Please speak to the manufacturer if you have other queries about their products and services.



No comments:

Post a Comment