Monday 6 May 2013

Check In - April/May 2013

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Since the first check in, there have been a few posts missing that I was wanting to post up. This included a Nars Haul, Dior Bow Cherie Palette review, MAC 'Archies Girls' review, a lipstick review and a face mask review.

Honestly I make no excuses but to say that I haven't had much time in between my university studies, work, church and other commitments. Although these may not go up as hoped (and some are obviously limited edition collections), I will however charge through and try get as many up as I possibly can in future.

For now, please read the skincare reviews I have written. Most are written positively, but I would like to remind readers that they are my honest opinions about these products. 

Some things I plan to have up include nail polish reviews, lipstick review and how I pack my travel cosmetics bag. At the moment this is all I have planned, but I will try break the cosmetic/toiletry cycle of reviews and posts and change it up when I get the chance!


Until next time,


Harublossom88





DISCLAIMER: Please note that all items have been purchased by me (unless otherwise stated). Opinions provided in these blog entries are my own and are by no means affiliated with or against the manufacturers provided. Anything not purchased by myself will also be my true and honest opinion. Please speak to the manufacturer if you have other queries about their products and services.

No comments:

Post a Comment