Monday 6 May 2013

Laneige - Water Sleeping Pack_EX Review

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

The Laneige Water Sleeping Pack_EX is a gel formula used to brighten and soften your complexion. This has to be one of my HOLY GRAIL items! I love this product so much!


If you haven't already seen my previous reviews on the Power Essential Skin Refiner Light (here) or the Balancing Emulsion Light (here) before reading this (as these are the steps I use in my skincare routine prior to using this product).

**Apologies in advance for the pictures. I haven't had time to take proper pictures other than the camera shots I took with my phone...




What I love about this product:
  • Super lightweight
  • The gel consistency
  • Leaves your skin refreshed (it doesn't feel like there is a heavy layer of moisture on your skin)
  • No fragrance
  • A small bit goes a long way!
  • Extra features - adding a spatula with the product to allow for a more sterile dispensing method (helps reduce contamination of your skincare products = less breakouts and less chances to catch something)
  • Packaging (I pretty much love the entire Laneige range for their packaging)
  • It literally brightens your skin complexion and evens out skin tone (ie - acne scarring)
  • Great as a base prior to applying your primer and foundation
What I dislike about this product:
  • Ok its not JUST this product, but when reading the english instructions, it just doesn't clearly state what step and what to use. I would think it would have to do with it being a Korean brand (and that english is not the native language). It is easy to figure out if you are aware of the cleasing, toning and moisturising routine

My recommendations:

I love the gel formula. It is lightweight and doesn't leave an oily residue. I would use this after using my Balancing Emulsion. I love how it evens out my complexion. When applied the gel formula doesn't stay the same way as it did when you first applied it. For me, it created a slightly matte appearance that also assisted in reducing excess oil production on my skin.

I would recommend this as daily use (at least once a day - preferably at night). I couldn't believe the difference it made when I had stopped using it for a month or so (before I started to use it again). After one week of using it ritually in my daily skincare routine, the change was obvious. My skin was brighter, acne scars were reduced and my pores weren't clogged up!

Would I repurchase this? YES! There isn't much to say against this product! I love to use it daily in my skincare routine and after using a sheet mask - on the once a week pamper days. Friends also noticed results and I highly recommend getting this. Try the sample sizes on Sasa first if you aren't quite sure if this is the product for you!

If you are interested in getting this, the Sasa link for this particular product can be found below (to purchase this) and the link to the companies webpage (which doesn't sell products). 



Until next time,

Harublossom88






DISCLAIMER: Please note that all items have been purchased by me (unless otherwise stated). Opinions provided in these blog entries are my own and are by no means affiliated with or against the manufacturers provided. Anything not purchased by myself will also be my true and honest opinion. Please speak to the manufacturer if you have other queries about their products and services.


No comments:

Post a Comment