Wednesday 3 July 2013

Honey Citron Tea Review

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Honey Citron Tea is a honey with lemon pieces.

My mother introduced me to this Honey Citron tea. Over the course of my exam and study exam prep duration, I have been addicted to this stuff! It helped to keep me warm during the cold winter months we having in Australia. Although it is so simple to make, having it available on the shop shelves has made it much easier to reach out and use this item. 

I love this simple drink and I am so glad to share this with you!


What I love about this product:
  • You can drink this hot or cold
  • Perfect for all seasons
  • It helps soothe the throat (if it is sore and irritable)
  • It has lemon and honey! (what isn't there to love!)
What I dislike about this product:
  • The lemon preserve at the bottom is great but I tend to use a strainer to prevent choking on random bits of lemon
  • it can be hard to keep the jar clean from spills as you are dealing with honey and lemon bits that like to slip and slide

My recommendations:

I love this hot and during winter with a nice heat pack! I can't wait to try this for summer by adding some ice to it. Instead of drinking orange juice, I tend to opt for drinking this as my 'sweet treat' drink. Also it is also a great change from the standard green tea I am constantly drinking all the time.

One this to note is that you may need a few tablespoons of this to make up a drink (depending on the size of your cup). And make sure to STIR the lemon and honey together in the jar before putting it into your cup!



Until next time,

Harublossom88





DISCLAIMER: Please note that all items have been purchased by me (unless otherwise stated). Opinions provided in these blog entries are my own and are by no means affiliated with or against the manufacturers provided. Anything not purchased by myself will also be my true and honest opinion. Please speak to the manufacturer if you have other queries about their products and services.


No comments:

Post a Comment