Monday 22 July 2013

Haul 3 - OPI Mega-haulin'

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


I think this picture truly explains it all! I went a little bit OPI nail crazy! I was so excited when my parcel arrived in the mail with these nail colours! As you can see there are more darker and blue coloured nail polish, as most of my nail polish I currently had at the time were more pinks and reds. This OPI haul will most likely be the last nail polish haul for a while (as I think I have an excess already and would like to finish using them rather than just looking at them).

The above picture is just an overview of what I had purchased. Below are the breakdown of nail colours and their names.









I really can't wait to try these out! Also I will be taking photo's of swatches once I buy swatch sticks (the current swatch chart is really annoying to work with).

Please note that some of these items are from collections that are no longer sold in stores (such as the Shrek, Spiderman, Pirates of the Caribbean and the more recent Bond collection).


Until next time,


Harublossom88



DISCLAIMER: Please note that all items have been purchased by me (unless otherwise stated). Opinions provided in these blog entries are my own and are by no means affiliated with or against the manufacturers provided. Anything not purchased by myself will also be my true and honest opinion. Please speak to the manufacturer if you have other queries about their products and services.

No comments:

Post a Comment