Thursday 18 April 2013

Nars - Light Reflecting Loose Setting Powder Review

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Just recently I attended a make-up session for Nars. I loved learning new tips and tricks. There were heaps of products I would have never considered using. This review is on the new Light Reflecting Loose Setting Powder. I have to say it is great! I love how it illuminates the skin, making it look fresh and dewy. The powder is essentially white with fine shimmer dust to it. 




What I love about this product:
  • It lightweight and easy to apply
  • Provides a beautiful dewy glow
  • Provides a great finish and setting powder for your make-up
What I dislike about this product:
  • It isn't very good with flash photography (provides a slight ghost appearance)

My recommendations:

Use it a as light daily powder or to finish off and set your make up. I love this formula AND it comes in the loose powder or compact powder! I love Nars' consistency with their simple packaging and providing the options of loose and compact powders.

Would I repurchase this? Yes. Compared to the loose powder, I found this to apply nicely and did not transfer onto clothing. I love how this doesn't have a cake-face appearance after a long wear time. I would definitely use this as a daily setting powder! Compared to my Shiseido translucent powder, it sure sets the standard for great setting powders.

If you are interested in getting this, the Nars cosmetics link for this particular product can be found below. 



Until next time,

Harublossom88



DISCLAIMER: Please note that all items have been purchased by me (unless otherwise stated). Opinions provided in these blog entries are my own and are by no means affiliated with or against the manufacturers provided. Anything not purchased by myself will also be my true and honest opinion. Please speak to the manufacturer if you have other queries about their products and services.

No comments:

Post a Comment