Tuesday 23 April 2013

Biore - Cleansing Milk (Make-Up Removal Facial Wash) Review

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

In my search for a facial wash (whilst I was really breaking out), my friend recommended the Biore Cleansing Milk she was using. I picked up this cleansing milk in my travels to Japan, and have found it invaluable for travelling and removing make up. Since then, it is one of my holy grail face washes (especially when I wear make up).

This particular product comes from a range of different make up removal cleanses and facial wipes. However, I couldn't find this product in stores anywhere in Thailand and Malaysia (only in Japan). Although I had trouble finding the cleansing milk, you can easily find the make up removal wipes in the pharmacies across Thailand and Malaysia. I will post about the facial wipes product later on. 



What I love about this product:
  • Extremely travel friendly (it is small and compact and I reuse the empty bottles for my shampoo and conditioner).
  • Cleanses the face easily from make-up residue (I usually prefer to use the Biore make up wipes prior to using this, but it is not needed - unless you wear a thick layer of make up!!)
  • Lightweight and a liquid consistency
  • The nozzle is just right for the consistency of the formula
  • Little product required
  • This bottle can last me on average for 2+ months (if you use it twice a day)
  • It is extremely gentle
  • You can purchase refill packs!! (I have seen them in Japan, but I'm not sure if its online. I usually purchase the bottles, as I reuse the bottles for travelling)
What I dislike about this product:
  • It doesn't foam up as much (although it is a milk formula) - this point is not a major concern to me
  • If you wear waterproof make up, I would recommend you remove your mascara and liners with the wipes prior to using this.
  • If you prefer to have a cake-face appearance in your make-up, you may need to use this a few times or use the make up removal wipes with it. (as it is a lighter cleanser)

My recommendations:

This was my go-to daily wash, but lately (due to some break outs), I have been using a deeper facial cleansing routine. This is definitely the item I pack when going on holiday anywhere and is my number 1 choice as an additional cleanse to remove my make up. 

Would I repurchase this? Yes! I love the the packaging and the formula. I haven't come across another facial make up remover/cleanser that is as gentle as this (as as effective). This price is also great too! I have repurchased this product several times since I first tried it out and friends who have tried it fall in love with it too!

If you are interested in getting this, click the link below the picture. This link will take you to Sasa. This is an awesome product for light make-up users and a travel friendly cleanser (as it can be used for a daily cleanser and make up remover!


Until next time,

Harublossom88




DISCLAIMER: Please note that all items have been purchased by me (unless otherwise stated). Opinions provided in these blog entries are my own and are by no means affiliated with or against the manufacturers provided. Anything not purchased by myself will also be my true and honest opinion. Please speak to the manufacturer if you have other queries about their products and services.

No comments:

Post a Comment