Tuesday 23 April 2013

Biore - Acne Mild Care Oil Control Review

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Another Biore product! There are heaps of Biore reviews today, as I have been trying out a range of different facial skincare lines from this range. Please read more below!




What I love about this product:
  • The easy foam dispensing pump
  • It provides a consistent amount of foam in 1 pump to cleanse the face
  • Light and gentle
  • Isn't a deep cleanse, but cleanses better than other foams I have tried (such as the Kose Softymo Speedy Cleansing foam - see review here)
What I dislike about this product:
  • Dried out my face slightly, but if you used a slightly heavier moisturiser you could still use it.
  • It is definitely not a daily cleanser unless you suffer from really bad acne or have really oily skin.
  • The packaging is slightly bulkier and not travel friendly

My recommendations:

I would suggest this to someone with oily skin or 1-2 times a week use. 

Would I repurchase this? Maybe, but not for myself. I would however purchase it for my sibling who have oily skin. The only time I could see myself using this is if I severely suffer from a really bad break out (which hasn't really been the case since early high school).

If you are interested in getting this, click the link below the picture. This link will take you to Sasa. 


Until next time,

Harublossom88




DISCLAIMER: Please note that all items have been purchased by me (unless otherwise stated). Opinions provided in these blog entries are my own and are by no means affiliated with or against the manufacturers provided. Anything not purchased by myself will also be my true and honest opinion. Please speak to the manufacturer if you have other queries about their products and services.

No comments:

Post a Comment