Tuesday 23 April 2013

Biore - Facial Foam Scrub (Pink) Review

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Over the years, I have been trying a series of different facial scrubs and washes that will prevent  my skin from breaking out. Biore has been one of my go-to brands for facial scrubs, as it provides a variety of scrubs which are suitable for my sensitive skin. Although I mentioned previously that Laneige is my favourite brand to use (especially for their toners and moisturisers), I like to make sure I change up my skincare routine to ensure my skin doesn't get accustomed to one particular product (which in the long term will mean it may not work as effectively as it previously did).

The Biore range is affordable and really value for your money! I picked up this particular product in the Guardian pharmacy whilst back in Malaysia. However, you can find this product in the link below. This particular facial foam  is a micro-scrub that has tiny pink microbeads to assist in the removal of dirt and excess oil, leaving pores unclogged. This particular formula is not as thick and heavy as previous facial cleanses I have used by this brand. Not only is the formula better, but the packaging has improved too!



What I love about this product:
  • Lightweight formula with microbeads with a more gentle and deeper clean
  • Little product is needed (you only need the tiniest big)
  • Lathers up really well with little water
  • Has a gentle fragrance to it (slightly sweet clean smell)
What I dislike about this product:
  • I don't really dislike it, but the nozzle where the product is dispensed is larger than I am use to. This also can mean that there is more product used than needed.

My recommendations:

Currently I use this as a daily scrub. Although it is a scrub, I don't feel like it is effective enough to provide a deep exfoliating clean. I alternate this with whatever other facial wash I am using at the time (eg: either mornings or afternoon use).

Would I repurchase this? Yes! I love the texture and how lightweight it is (even with a slightly thicker formula). I love how this product foams up and lathers easily and how it only requires a little to go a long way. I don't have many qualms about this product, and I hope anyone tries this won't either!

If you are interested in getting this, click the link below the picture. This link will take you to Sasa. I did try to find the Australian and US website, but they sell a small range of products. These websites for Biore only provide information for the Biore I haven't used (as all Biore products I purchase are usually from Thailand or Malaysia).



Until next time,

Harublossom88


DISCLAIMER: Please note that all items have been purchased by me (unless otherwise stated). Opinions provided in these blog entries are my own and are by no means affiliated with or against the manufacturers provided. Anything not purchased by myself will also be my true and honest opinion. Please speak to the manufacturer if you have other queries about their products and services.

No comments:

Post a Comment