Tuesday 23 April 2013

Etude House - Vita Foam Mini (Good Night) Review

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Etude House is a drugstore range from korea. Its candy/cute presentation tends to appeal and aim to the younger aged girls between 12-20. However, there are several different products to choose from and I have enjoyed some of the bright and intense pigmented colours their cosmetic range seems to offer. This product was a gift after purchasing several items instore.




What I love about this product:
  • The soft berry fragrance (most EH products have a sweet, gentle fragrance to them)
  • The ability to work and lather product into a foamy texture
  • Provides a nice cleanse prior to going to bed
What I dislike about this product:
  • It is very thick in consistency. Use small amounts only!

My recommendations:

I feel this product is great (and I really do enjoy the berry fragrance), but there are other skincare products that are equally as good.

Would I repurchase this? Maybe, but only if I wanted to change it up once in a while. This isn't really something I would go crazy over but I love the clean berry smell it provides when cleansing the face.


Take care and until next time,

Harublossom88




DISCLAIMER: Please note that all items have been purchased by me (unless otherwise stated). Opinions provided in these blog entries are my own and are by no means affiliated with or against the manufacturers provided. Anything not purchased by myself will also be my true and honest opinion. Please speak to the manufacturer if you have other queries about their products and services.

No comments:

Post a Comment