Wednesday 13 March 2013

Check In

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Since my first post, I have been MIA. Events have happened since then which prevented me posting on this blog. Anyway a quick fill in... I have been spending up a storm lately on cosmetics. More reviews and information about these coming soon! 

Here's what to look out for:
- Nars Haul
- Nars reviews
- Dior palette review
- MAC 'Archie's Girls' review
- Lipstick review
- Laneige review
- Face mask review


Until next time,


Harublossom88


P.S. - I know that many of these have been already released about 6 months prior to these reviews in the U.S., but these have only just started arriving on our shores (in Australia).



DISCLAIMER: Please note that all items have been purchased by me (unless otherwise stated). Opinions provided in these blog entries are my own and are by no means affiliated with or against the manufacturers provided. Anything not purchased by myself will also be my true and honest opinion. Please speak to the manufacturer if you have other queries about their products and services.

No comments:

Post a Comment