Saturday 28 September 2013

Randomness in September

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

September is flying by so fast! Time seems to always get away with me (regardless of what I am doing). It's funny to think that in high school I felt that the year (or at least my time at high school) would never end. 

Although winter is done and dusted and spring is now well and truly on its way, I am wondering what the rest of the year will be like. Life is what you make it! So why not live it up!

Recently, I have come to realise how much people lack an appreciation for the opportunities we have. Although this comes at no surprise, the fact is criticism for even the little things can set us off on the negative thought path of DOOM (yes... maybe a slight over-reaction)!

I admit that sometimes this is a challenge for me... I guess you could say I had an AH HA! moment in which I now challenge myself to be more positive and less worried about others comparisons towards me or others. This can include holding grudges, dwelling on insignificant issues or regretting about the great 'windows of opportunity' laid out for myself or an individual.

As a result, I challenge myself to think about 3-5 positive things I am grateful for. This can include the moment I wake up or the time I go to bed. Right now I keep them as food for thought, but I think my next challenge will be to take time out to write a notebook for gratefulness/gratitude.

But for now, here are my top positive thoughts for the night:

  • I am grateful to have a close bond to my family
  • I am grateful to have fun loving friends
  • I am thankful to be able to work and study 
  • I am thankful for SLEEP! (which I must attend to the wonderful land of Zzz's!)



Until next time,


Harublossom88




DISCLAIMER: Please note that all items have been purchased by me (unless otherwise stated). Opinions provided in these blog entries are my own and are by no means affiliated with or against the manufacturers provided. Anything not purchased by myself will also be my true and honest opinion. Please speak to the manufacturer if you have other queries about their products and services.

No comments:

Post a Comment