Wednesday 28 August 2013

Nail Art - Ahoy!



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

As you could probably tell from my blog background, some of my favourite colours are blue and white. AND you most probably could guess that I really like a nautical theme.

Well I just had a girly night with one of my close friends. She is a wealth of knowledge with all things nails and I am so excited to show you what came out of girly night! NAILS! 

This manicure and my friends advice has re-ignited my interest in stamping and revamped my nail polish options yet again! I think she would also be very pleased about convincing me that OPI's Nail Envy is a awesome base coat! She has also provided me a new love towards base coat. Kudos to my awesome friend in achieving success over my stubbornness! 

This manicure was done last Friday, but it has lasted with minimal wear so far (today is Wednesday). I love this manicure and would love to redo this manicure again in future!

What's on my nail?
  • OPI - Nail Envy (base coat)
  • OPI - Blue My Mind 
  • OPI - DS Magic (on my ring finger only)
  • Sinful Colors - Snow Me White (as the stamping polish)
  • Seche Vite - Top Coat
  • Stamping plates are from the Cheeky Range (CH36 & CH49)

How to achieve this look:
  • OPI - Nail Envy (base coat) - 1 coat
  • OPI - Blue My Mind - 2 coats (1 coat only on ring finger)
  • OPI - DS Magic - 2 coats (ring finger only - you can do with one coat if you like)
  • Seche Vite (to protect the background colour)
  • Sinful Colours - Snow Me White (stamped with the above mentioned plates)
  • Seche Vite (to protect your design)

I can't stop admiring this simple, but pretty design! 

Please check out my friends blog for some great inspiration with nail stamping!
Find her blog: Getting Girly With Konad HERE


Until next time,

Harublossom88



DISCLAIMER: Opinions provided in these blog entries are my own and are by no means affiliated with or against the manufacturers provided. Anything not purchased by myself will also be my true and honest opinion. Please speak to the manufacturer if you have other queries about their products and services.


No comments:

Post a Comment